Tuesday, September 4, 2012

School Has Started!

Ciao! I know, I know. This post is a bit of a let down in comparison to my last post, but I haven't really made it to any of the museums or anything yet. More exploration pictures will be up as soon as I start exploring again; I promise. Anyways, school started yesterday and I pretty much love my classes. I just got a schedule change today, so now my official schedule is as follows:
-Beginning Italian
-Contemporary Italian Literature
-Literature of the Grand Tour of Italy
-Literature in European Cultures
-Ancient Western Philosophy
I decided to drop my Travel Writing course even though I was looking forward to it because I really need to get a move on with my minor and it was just going to be an extraneous English elective credit. The philosophy course sounds like it's going to be fun though!

Now for the pictures! The two pictures that I have aren't really anything special, but I thought y'all would at least get a kick out of the first one. This is what I need whenever I have to take my Great Ideas of Modern Mathematics class.....seriously :P

Now this lovely treat right here was the highlight of my day. A chocolate hazelnut pudding/ganache mixture kind of thing in a cookie crust. It was absolutely delicious, and it was only 3 euros. The cool thing is, I got it from our school's bakery, meaning that one of the pastry students MADE this. If I ever find out who, they get a cookie. Well, maybe not. They could probably make better cookies than I could buy, so a thank you would have to do. Anyways, it was amazing and that's all that matters.

That's it for now, but hopefully I'll have more news or more pictures soon! For now, buona notte :)

No comments:

Post a Comment