Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 0: Time to Pack

You know that feeling, a mixture between anxiousness and excitement, that comes before every trip? Yeah, I have that right now. I should be packing, but I'm reading through e-mails from the school making sure I have everything I need, and the more I read the more nervous I get. I'm supposed to have a few things printed off that I haven't yet. I'm a bit frustrated because I've been running around all day trying to get last minute things, so I never got the chance to check my e-mail and now I can't print out some of the stuff.

I hope one of my roommates has a printer and is nice enough to let me use it. That would be great.

Anyway, stressed out as always, but I think it's going to be a great trip and a great experience. Pictures will be posted all the time, I'm sure, and I'll try and update this as often as possible to keep everyone informed about what I'm doing.

For now, though, I should probably pack.

2 comments:

  1. I bet you are getting excited. I cant wait to hear about all your experiences! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete